The casino is open all day every day, with 65,000 square feet of gaming space. Like slots? Blue Chip offers more than 1,900 slot machines in denominations from one cent to $100. The casino also boasts 42 table games, including blackjack, roulette, craps, 21+3 and mini baccarat as well as a poker room with eight tables.
Dining options at Michigan City’s Blue Chip Casino run from sandwiches to fine steaks.
- At William B’s Steakhouse guests can savor such dishes as chicken and crab francaise, Thai style Chilean sea bass and center cut aged filet mignon.
- Enjoy live entertainment at It’s Vegas Baby while dining on entrees like hand-tossed pizzas or short rib sandwiches.
- At The Game, patrons keep track of scores and watch the latest sports matches while munching on burgers & wings.
- Just looking for a quick bite? Nelson’s Deli offers breakfast & sandwiches that won’t break the bank.
- What’s a casino without a buffet? Blue Chip’s offering in the buffet category is Options, featuring specialties like Seafood Sundays and Barbeque Thursdays.
Entertainment options at Blue Chip include live bands playing at The Rocks cocktail lounge or It’s Vegas Baby Bar & Restaurant. Blue Chip Casino is also home to the Stardust Event Center, featuring a 1200 seat theater that hosts some of the more famous acts coming to Michigan City, Indiana. Check the casino’s website for a list of upcoming events.
Guests can choose to spend the night at the Casino’s hotel, which boasts 468 rooms, a fitness center, spa and pool, as well as access to all the casino dining mentioned above.
Blue Chip Casino Hotel
777 Blue Chip Drive
Michigan City, IN 46360
Toll Free: 888-879-7711